Use funnel during pouring oil in the pump.
Fill Oil only when the connected jacks is in
fully retracted condition.
Engage the male & Female side QCC fully / Firmly. Dont over tightened QCC. This may distort the threads of QCC and you may experience wirking problem of the jack. Use dust caps when QCC are disconnected.
Use rigid / firm base while lifting.
Canter the jack saddle to the CG of the lifting lad,
this may avoid load slippage & Loose Lifting.
Do not jacks & pumps by their hoses. This will damage the end conncetions which may cause system failure / accident
Decide the load lifting point on all thejacks so that load
will be equally distributed and experience even lifting.
Do not drop any objects on the hose. This will damage the hose and would be a cause for accident. Avoid sharp bends during operation.
Clean the QCC before engaging the male & Female side QCC.
Dont Disconnect the QCC when the jack is under load.
This may cause severe injury / dath. Always disconnect the QCC
when jack is under the retract position.
Druing raising use blocks under the load for the safety. As youlift load higher insert more blocks. Lift the load slowly and check offenly. Please avoid standing in the lone of force. Anticipate problem during lifting and take steps according to the situations.
Dont treat jack as permanent supports. Jacks are designed
to lift and lower load. Ensure solid support / crib / our locknut
jacks while working under load.
Don not weld / gas cut without sufficient covering of the jack.
Due to heat exposition seals & hoses may be damaged
& oil in the hose may ignite & cause accident.
Safety Tips :
• To avoid injury or death read, understand all the warning lables, instructions & information in the manual.
• Understand operation before using the equipment /tools
• Never ever remove the lables from the equipment
• Always wear helmet, safety goggles & protecting clothing when using hydraulic equipment.
• Common sense is of utmost importance.
• Hand tighten quick couplers completely before operating the hydraulic systems. Do not use spanners to tighten coupler.
• A damaged or improperly assembled tool / equipment / system acan break & strike nearby personnel with sufficient force to cause severe injury or death.
e.g. Use 100 tons. jack for lifiting 80 tons. capacity When the available stroke is 150mm.. lift only 120mm.